Wednesday, April 10, 2013

2. CLOCKING OUT FOR THE LAST TIME...

Received  these special photos from Azua through the email this morning. Miss Nurul Azua, the cute English lecturer was my travelling companion during our recent travel to Perth and Hatyai. I like to call her 'Comel' as she is just as young as my eldest child.

The photos are fantastic as the sad happy moments were well captured through her lenses. Kind of sad leaving the college which was my second home for the last 10 good years yet happy to depart knowing that I would have more time to spare for my family while able to pursue my various interests which  were on 'deferred' mode for quite some time.




Thought of elaborating those moments on photos but I guessed pictures paint a thousand words...so lets  just share Miss Azua's masterpieces...




Thank you so much Comel. It was very thoughtful of you...


No comments:

Post a Comment